Are you looking for an opportunity to share your graduate research? The Journal of Research in Science, Mathematics and Technology Education (JRSMTE) will publish a special issue in 2022 and is looking for recent graduates or for those that will be graduating soon to submit a paper to the special issue. The objective of JRSMTE is to publish original, fully peer-reviewed articles on a variety of topics and research methods in science, mathematics, and technology education.
• Manuscripts should focus on research in the areas of Science, Mathematics, and Technology Education at all levels.
• Research must have been conducted primarily by a graduate student. Other individuals may be co-authors; however, the primary author needs to be a graduate student (Master’s or Ph. D.).
• Manuscripts should not be previously published in peer-reviewed literature or be under consideration for publication in any other peer-reviewed journal or book, including in another language.
• Manuscripts should be 6000 words maximum (without references, and appendixes).
• Manuscripts should follow the formatting guidelines found here and the APA 7th Edition Publication Standards.
• Acceptance of Papers: August 1st, 2021 to March 1st, 2022.
• Review Period: September 1st, 2021 to May 1st, 2022.
• Publication of the Accepted Papers: June 15th, 2022.
A Best-Paper Award will be granted to the best manuscript according to the following criteria:
• Report original research and add significantly to the literature.
• Be of interest to the Education Community.
• Have sound motivation and purpose.
• Be scientifically rigorous.
A Certificate of Best Paper will be given.
Manuscripts should be submitted here with the subject line “JRSMTE Graduate Research Special Issue”. In case you have any questions, please, contact Priscila Corrêa at [email protected] or Richelle Marynowski at [email protected]